With its elevated views of the Coachella Valley and thousands of acres of gorgeous mountain preserves, Desert Hot Springs is one of the fastest-growing communities in Southern California. It is built over one of the world’s finest natural hot mineral water aquifers. Naturally occurring mineral waters bubble and percolate to the surface in this get-away-from-it-all destination. Not surprisingly, spas rule in Desert Hot Springs.
In the high-desert, you will find Yucca Valley, the gateway to Joshua Tree National Park and the economic hub for the Morongo Basin. At a base elevation at 3300 feet, it has all the beauty of the low desert, with the seasonable benefits of being part of the high desert.
These other desert cities also offer some nice assisted living options for you to consider for your loved one. Our staff can help you navigate through the different choices.
Desert Cove Assisted Living at Desert Hot Springs
Address: Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
Care Type: Assisted Living
- Activities: social events, spiritual events, recreational events, music program, dancing events, arts and entertainment
- Services: medication management, assistance with daily living activities, laundry services, housekeeping, meals included, transportation services
- Amenities: dining room, beauty salon, pool, gardens
Angelic Mansions Assisted Living
Address: Yucca Valley, CA 92384
- Activities: social events, exercise programs, regular trips to area attractions, music and programs
- Services: medication management, assistance with daily living activities of daily living activities, monthly massages, housekeeping and laundry services, classic & gourmet meals, concierge services, move in services
- Amenities: patios and large yard